Title: AMS Analyst
Location: Milton Keynes/Remote
Duration: End of 2022 with extension
Rate: £273.97 (via umbrella)
- Translate complex business and technical issues into understandable concepts for all audiences.
- Competently support business critical applications, independently and within the team.
- Undertake relationship management with stakeholders, resolving issues where there are differences of opinion.
- Maintain and update systems knowledge across all applications.
- Provide specialist second level support knowledge for SAP, Local Business, Business Objects and Web applications.
- Resolve unplanned interruptions of service to customers within agreed timescales.
- Ensure that incident status communications are accurate and delivered in a timely fashion to all relevant parties.
- Take ownership of incidents and ensure correct alignment of incident severity, including communication to the business.
- Feed recommendations and product enhancements into the Product backlog to stop incidents reoccurring
- Participate in handover from Product Team to Business as Usual of new and existing applications.
- Working closely with colleagues to create new processes and knowledge base documentation to support the Product Team handover.
- Resolve incidents within agreed SLA in a timely manner, communicating the status of problems and if applicable transfer the incident to third line support.
- Responsible for proactive monitoring of applications and event management, to enable early diagnosis and resolution of service issues, to reduce their potential impact.
- Engage with colleagues to identify, plan and deliver proactive application maintenance, in order to prevent unplanned disruption by quality issues.
- Collaborate with colleagues and partners in the UK, Ireland and HQ to ensure that Service Management related standards are being measured through KPIs and metrics.
Skills & Background
- Undertake ownership of incidents and proactively resolve with minimal supervision.
- Comfortable working within an agile Product Team structure
- Able to undertake several analysis engagements, of multiple sizes, concurrently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, clearly articulating ideas, solutions and recommendations across all levels of the organisation.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Self-motivated and a strong team player.
- Ability to cope with pressure, meet deadlines and to prioritise appropriately.
- Ability to influence others in order to promote good working practices or to change opinions in situations where opposing views are held.
- Able to work under own initiative.
- Strong analytical skills.