Agile Scrum Master - Telco/Network and IT infrastructure experience desirable
3 Months initially
In scope of IR35
You will play a pivotal role in enabling the business to shift to an agile organisation through enabling and optimising teams on the ground in agile practices. This is a transformational role that will be highly focused on value delivery, agile ways of working being an important means to that end. You will be expected to embed practices, optimise performance and be the day to day agile team coach and servant leader.
You will have the following skills:
- Coaching: Demonstrable coaching experience in driving uplifts in team performance
- Delivery management: track record of applying delivery skills on successful project deliveries, often with a technical/IT component. Narrow and deep skills preferred rather than broad and wide programme skills
- Leading teams: demonstrable experience in leading small teams (max 10 in size) in order to deliver business outcomes
- Stakeholder management: ability to manage and influence stakeholders with competing priorities
- Business expertise: skilled in working at depth within a customer facing business unit in order to deliver business outcomes
- Software Development Lifecycle: Demonstrated understanding of the software development lifecycle and technical change delivery
- Facilitation: Excellent workshop facilitator & communicator, with the ability to prep, run and close workshops with clear actionable activities
- Scrum Master Certification preferred (PSM2 / ACSM).
- Experience with one or more agile frameworks (Scrum, Kanban, Scrumban, DSDM)
- Practical experience in Agile methodologies
- Experience or equivalent in the role of a Scrum Master delivering cross-functional change using Agile (i.e. across business and technology)
- Demonstrated coaching experience, with a strong servant leadership philosophy
- Demonstrated experience fostering and empowering high performing teams
Suitable candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.