Job Title: Agile Scrum Master
Daily Rate: £500- £600
Clearance required: SC, NPPV3, BPSS
Our client is seeking to hire an experienced Agile Scrum Master who is able to:
* Coaching the team and the client organisation to use agile practices and values to exceed the expectations of our customers
* Facilitating agile process and ceremonies
* Managing impediments and eliminating waste so teams work efficiently and effectively as possible to meet goals
* Mentoring the team to grow and share agile knowledge
* Motivating our teams to deliver meaningful outcomes that meet our clients' needs; whilst balancing this with realistic commitments, health of the product backlog and team wellbeing
* Supporting and coaching the Product Owner, especially on refining and maintaining the product backlog
* Changing and refining the culture so agile delivery can flourish
* Supporting project managers to deliver the project across the full lifecycle, to required cost, timescale and quality parameters.
* Understand our customers' business needs and support Project Management in their delivery, and in identifying further opportunities.
* Be part of a project management and wider community to contribute to winning new work, shape contracts, resource projects and mentor our talent pool