Agile Safe Consultant
Location: 1 to 2 days per week in Malvern
Duration: initial 6 months contract/assignment
Salary: £90,000 per annum for permanent seat
up to £600 to £700 Daily (Umbrella) for contract seat
*Active SC Clearance required to be shortlisted for this role // Defence and(OR) Public Sector background preferred
Experis are currently on the lookout for a Agile Safe Consultant to join one of our financial clients.
- Looking for somebody from a PM. Delivery Manager, Agile Coach. Scrum Master background.
- Certified SAFe Agilist - essential
- Qualfied SAFe trainer - desirable
- Experience leading delivery of £10M+ information capability change initiatives
- Experience of leading SAFe delivery within a customer-supplier commercial context
- Experience of agile delivery of new IT capability
- Experience of bidding major (£10M plus) contracts
- Experience of supporting businesses with limited Agile capability
- Experience in managing multiple, interdependent threads of development, many of which are on the critical path, in addition to independent activities.
- Ability to work and liaise across a large programme, e.g. working with hardware, test and integration to ensure delivery of an integrated product.
- Managing sub-contracts and subcontractors.
- Experience of both agile processes and waterfall.
If you are available and interested in this role please drop me an application over to