Agile Project Manager
Manchester (Remote) - £35,000 - £45,000 + Benefits
My client, a Manchester based Consultancy who are a Microsoft Partner are continuing on a journey of growth and are now looking to add an Agile Project Manager to join their established but growing team.
As an Agile Project Manager, you will be supporting Squads with delivery including facilitating ceremonies (stand-up's/planning/retrospectives), whilst also supporting the delivery day to day working with cross functional teams across multiple clients on various projects relating to digital transformation. As such, you will be engaging with clients to understand and elicit requirements building them into clear user stories and will report on progress against key milestones and ensuring projects remain commercially sound
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills/experience:
- Proven experience of successfully delivery projects using Agile methodology
- Strong stakeholder engagement/management skills
- Demonstratable experience of successfully managing a various project such as, infrastructure and application migrations, software development and data migrations to public cloud hosted services
- Ability to thrive within a fast paced, demanding environment whilst maintaining high standards and a customer centric approach
- Experience working in a small agile business would be advantageous
If you feel you have the pre-requisite skills, click 'apply' right away so that you can avoid missing out.
Agile, software development, digital transformation, project manager, scrum, standups, sprint planning, retrospectives, project delivery, delivery manager