Job Title: Agile Product Owner
Max Daily Rate: £568.40 per day
Inside of iR35
Would you like to join a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation?
Our client is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
You will be based on site working with one of the UK's most digital organisations and leading the technology revolution across the public sector. With over 50 million customers at the heart of everything they do the scope and impact of your work is limitless. As a team, they're not afraid to try new technologies and new ways of working.
You will be responsible for the quality of the products that will delivered by the end client. You will be responsible for the overall vision and quality of the products being delivered, in conjunction with the programme director. You will identify opportunities for improving business outcomes and enhancing benefits, looking to continuously improve the quality, capability and efficiency of your products.
You will use your knowledge of user needs and business goals to frame and solve problems and set priorities for delivery teams, identify opportunities for improving business outcomes and look to continuously improve the quality, capability and efficiency of products and services.
Experience - essential
- Understanding microservices and has a more technical background
- Experience of leading the development of new, complex, related products in government to GDS standards
- Experience of taking products through GDS service standard assessments
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to understand, empathise with, negotiate and influence individuals and groups
- Successful track record promoting the needs of the team, and of the product; understanding how these may vary between the different phases of a product lifecycle
- Experience in agile working and coaching others to work in an agile way.