Agile Product Manager
Location: Shipley (remote at present)
Initial Duration: 3 Months
Pay = £425 - £525
** IN SCOPE OF IR35 **
My client are a leading technology consultancy who are on the look out for an experienced agile product manager to work for one of their key public sector customers. The role will be working within the digital services team, tasked to develop and communicate the overall vision of the product being developed.
As a Product Owner you will:
- Work with the Digital Service Manager to develop and communicate the overall vision of the product being developed
- Work with business analysts, user researchers and designers to turn usage data, user research outputs and user feedback into actionable insights that drive service design and prioritisation of service improvements for digital and assisted digital channels Represents the needs and desires of the stakeholder community to one or more Agile Delivery Teams, being the first source of information about the problem domain for the Team.
- Represents the work of the Agile Delivery Team to the stakeholder community.
- Prioritise and maintain the Product backlog, collaborating with Business Analysts and Developers to create and refine user stories that deliver valuable digital services; w/w Stakeholders (and Feature Owners) generates Product Backlog in Inception phase C
- Ensure the maximum possible take-up of your digital service and specify/manage the requirements for assisted digital activity to supplement this
- Actively participate in networking and training with Service Managers and Product Managers (inside and outside government) and share agile best practice and
- Build resilience and responsiveness in the organisation by being open and honest about risks and challenges and the actions required to address unexpected developments
- Keep continually abreast of changes to user habits, preferences and behaviours across various digital platforms, and their implications for successful delivery of digital services
- Represents the needs and desires of the stakeholder community to one or more Agile Delivery Teams, being the first source of information about the problem domain for the Team. Represents the work of the Agile Delivery Team to the stakeholder community.
- Educates the team in the business domain Is accountable for requirements gathering activities and is an active participant in modelling Helps gain access to expert stakeholders
What do we want from you?
- Experience in Jira and Confluence
- Previous experience within business analysis, Agile methodologies & techniques
- Experience of working for a public-sector or government based client.
If this is of interest to you then apply today for immediate consideration! Please note that this role will be inside IR35! The role will also be remote currently but will require travel to Shipley if restrictions ease.