We are actively looking to secure an Agile Coach to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
The Role & Responsibilities
- A change agent with a passion for coaching and empowering teams to transform their behaviours towards a more Agile way of working.
- You will support multiple squads, engaging with Senior Leadership, Tribe Leads, Product Owners, and Squad members to help build and reinforce the Agile mindset and to embed
- Agile principles in the day to day work.
- Examples include: ensuring cross-functional collaboration; ensuring key stakeholders are engaging as needed (e.g., Product Owner with Chapter Lead); establishing the MVP mindset and approach; checking that backlogs are being prioritized using value-focused KPI's as criteria, etc.
- You will be a thought partner to the Product Owners, Scrum Masters and to the Squads, supporting them in identifying solutions to obstacles as they arise. You will regularly assess Squads' Agile maturity, which will inform your coaching and development approach for each Squad. You will help strengthen Agile practices and playbook, and you will be a champion for Agile culture and behaviours-a 'culture carrier'
- Agile experience is critical.
- You will need to be able to help and develop people to embed agile ways of working.
- Help to embed agile working within the organisation
- Need to be a credible Agile coach.
Interested candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.