Agile Business Analyst - BDD, INVEST, Jira
Location: West Lothian
Duration: 3 Months (Potential Extensions)
**This Role will be deemed in scope of IR35**
Our Client is a large broadcaster and telecommunications company. We are seeking an experienced Business Analyst to work within the West Lothian office. The individual will work in an agile Scrum environment, driving and supporting delivery throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Deliver exciting, customer-centric experiences, working closely with your scrum team other analysts, solution designers and UX to identify the best solution.
- Create user stories using analysis techniques such as BDD and INVEST
- Be an active participant in scrum ceremonies, working with the scrum team to define and understand the goal of each sprint to aid sprint planning.
- Maintain the scrum backlog, keeping it up to date with the latest scope and prioritise
- Proactively work with team to identify cross team dependencies.
What you'll bring:
- Have a strong track record of using Agile methodologies to deliver working software
- Excellent analysis skills
- Passion, drive and resilience with a solution focused mindset
- The ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively within an agile team
- Excellent collaboration and facilitation skills, with the ability to develop strong relationships
- Experience in tools such as Confluence, Jira, Miro, Figma
If you have the above skills, please submit your CV in the first instance.