Agile Business Analyst
£450 per day
Do you want to work for Europe's leading entertainment company that serves over 22 million customers across five countries? Their business in the UK and Ireland has come a long way since starting out in 1989 and They are not stopping there.
As the Agile Business Analyst, you will work in an agile Scrum environment driving and supporting delivery throughout the software development lifecycle.
As an Agile Business Analyst, you will:
- Have a strong track record of using Agile methodologies to deliver working software.
- 3-5 years scrum experience
- Ideally software engineering background
- Workwith stakeholders to understand business issues, challenges and requirements
- Be an active participant in scrum ceremonies, working with the scrum team to define and understand the goal of each sprint to aid sprint
- Support the scrum team to create definition of ready & done, and its attainment.
- Work with other Business Analysts, UX, Designer and Technical Lead to identify the scenario coverage includingidentifying hidden flows or requirements.
- Champion and provide the context around the user needs,tracing it back to the business value
- Provide everyday support to the scrum from an analysis perspective helping the teamperform effectively (removing/resolving any analysis blockers, supporting queries, investigating defects).
- Support / provide showcases (where relevant) to the delivery and business stakeholdercommunity
- Responsible for the quality of your analysis artefactsg. adhering to definition of ready
- Work collaboratively and build strong relationships with other teams using our agile processes
- A contributor to continuous improvement, identifying ways to improve ways of working and the creationof best practices through the identification of reusable assets. G. Identify new analysis skills, tools and techniques.
- Leadership & Motivation - Pro-active/self-starter, manages own performance, assessing achievements objectively.
- Communication- Communicates clearly and concisely, and listens actively. Keeps people appropriately informed. Comfortable presenting to senior internal & external stakeholders.
- Collaboration- Excellent networking skills to create and maintain key relationships. An effective facilitator and team player
- Problem Solving - logical approach to problem solving. A methodical, investigative and inquisitive mind
- Drive- Creates energy and enthusiasm. Takes accountability for delivery of outcomes and a determination to meet and exceed the expectations of customers
- Innovation- Is adaptable and flexible, able to identify new way of achieving results and knows how to implement
- Achieves Results - Is able to identify priorities in own work to achieve tasks and objectives in the specified time.
- Technology & Methodologies- Understands the full Software Development Lifecycle. Understands the different methodologies and can educate our stakeholders on Agile development processes
- Awareness - Is both self and business aware