Over 63 branches, a customer base of 120,000 retailers and a product line of over 25,000 items - Bestway is the largest independent food wholesaler in the UK. We've achieved our success by offering the best prices, service and choice to help retailers build their businesses. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Facilities/Transport Coordinator to join the Property and Facilities team based at our Head Office in London.
In this role you will be responsible for the company fleet, material handling equipment (MHE) and offer support to the Transport Managers by providing administrative, operational and analytical support.
Key responsibilities of this role will include:-
- Provide support on the Helpdesk - First point of contact to Company sites
- Assist with the fleet management
- Manage contractual agreements
- Management of the approved supplier lists
- Monitor SLA's and report KPI's for appointed contracts
- Process purchase orders and invoicing for approved suppliers
- Review supplier agreements periodically
- Administrate the company car fleet and MHE equipment for all sites
Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent analytical skills and advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (essential)
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Transport/MHE related background
- Ability to work on own initiative with ability to prioritise own workload and actively seeking to improve knowledge base
- Strong administration and organisation skills.
- Working knowledge of health and safety legislation and practices