Hybrid Working - St Asaph
Competative Salary + Excellent Benefits
Portfolio Management - Client Engagement - Accounts Management - ACA, ACCA or CA - Mentoring - Stakeholder Management
A leading provider of business services is looking for a new Accounts Senior to join them at an exciting time of growth and transformation. In this role you will begin to take ownership of your own portfolio with support from your manager, as well as supporting in delivering revenue and profitability targets. This role offers excellent progression pathways, as well as having a competative salary and strong benefits package.
What to expect from the role:
- Work to produce more complex annual statutory accounts for clients while starting to offer advice on best practice and recommendations for partner review
- Provide support to your clients from an accounting perspective
- Work with more junior team members as a mentor to answer day to day queries and guide their journey
- Support and mentor junior members of staff
- Ensure high levels of communication are maintained with staff, line manager and clients
- Complete your own chargeable time budget
- Being aware of expected utilisation % budgets and working towards delivering this
- Careful narration of your timesheet, capturing accurate analysis of work undertaken
- Ensure that all the hours worked are recorded on your timesheet
- Start the fee process
- ACA/ACCA/CA newly qualified (or equivalent) - Will consider part qualified.
- Proven experience in a similar role.
Please get in touch with a CV for a confidential chat.