Hybrid Working - St Asaph
Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits
Portfolio Management - Client Engagement - Accounts Management - ACA, ACCA or CA - Mentoring - Stakeholder Management
A leading provider of business services is looking for a new Accounts Manager to join them at an exciting time of growth and transformation. In this role you will own and manage a client portfolio with higher level of client responsibility, oversee your team's portfolios and inputting to workflow planning. This role offers excellent progression pathways, as well as having a competitive salary and strong benefits package.
What to expect from the role:
- Manage a client portfolio with higher level of client responsibility
- Oversee your team's portfolios
- Use of workflow management across the team for your own portfolio
- Deal with all elements of client service with support from Director/Partners for technical areas
- Develop opportunities for the Group and flag to Director/Partner
- More pro-active support, minimising client contact with partners
- Work both autonomously and as part of a team
- Take responsibility for delivery of quality advice
- Proven experience in a similar role.
Please send in your CV for a confidential chat.