Permanent - Full Time
£20,000 - £23,000 p/a
About the role:
We have an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to join an Aerospace Organisation.
The client work at the cutting edge of new technology for this fast-paced industry and the developments that enhance environmental performance and are widely used throughout aerospace. Using your experience as a skilled Accounts Assistant will support the organisations payable/receivable transactions and participate in paying vendor invoices.
What do I need to do the role?
You will need to have a High School Diploma or equivalent relevant experience.
It would be advantageous if you had experience in;
- Processing Invoices, performing verifications of invoice accuracy.
- Post transactions to payable and receivable ledger accounts.
- Processes employee expense reports and reconciles employee advances.
- Assisting with month end closing as required.
- Basic understanding of standard accounting concepts, practices and procedures.
What else do I need to know?
Based in Fareham
Permanent position with a competitive salary and excellent benefits.