REMOTE POS PROJECT: 3rd Line/Infrastructure Engineer - Inside IR35
Inside IR35, Technical IT Support Specialist, Remote, Contract
POS Project: My leading clothing retail client is looking for a 3rd Line Technical Support Engineer, you will be tasked with providing store focused IT support services for all in store infrastructure ensuring high levels of service are maintained to maximise customer satisfaction and minimise business disruption, along with developing for & enhancing the retail POS estate's software/hardware.
Ideally you will have in-depth knowledge of Electronic Point of Sale systems with proven industry knowledge. Extensive experience of retail store systems, including Windows 10 LTSC, Payment devices, POS hardware, network devices and print devices including OPOS/JPOS configuration & operation.
- Microsoft SCCM including software deployments, Tack Sequence
- Build creation experience using SysPrep; DISM, WAIK, .wim/.swm image capturing, modification & deployment
- Sound understanding of SQL (MariaDB) scripting language or similar (TSQL) for running queries against databases to identify issues/retrieve data etc
- Basic understanding of CSS; React & HTML along with using Dev-Tools to identify issues within a rendered page
- Sound ability to utilize windows administrator tools such as Registry Editor, Event Viewer, PowerShell, Command Prompt
- Ability to maintain and diagnose issues with PC technologies, peripherals, applications & networks with minimum supervision
If this role sounds of interest please send me your CV for a further discussion