3rd Line Support Engineer
£50,000 - £54,000 + (£10,000 on call allowance) + Excellent Benefits
Our client, a leading global service provider are seeking a 3rd Line Support Engineer to support & augment their existing Shared Service. The successful candidate will work as part of a team providing support to VMware and Windows users across the business. The role will also involve:
- Investigation of issues relating to the shared service - VMware, Windows 2016/19 Servers
- Monitoring Notifications and Events generated by automated systems and act as required when particular events/notifications occur.
- Incident logging. Manage the Incident to resolution in conjunction with the 3rd parties
- Generation of Support documentation
- Maintain full and accurate records and progress all customer fault reports and technical enquiries
- Support and participate as required in Change Management Activities
- Provide on call support
- 3rd Line Support experience
- Experience in incident resolution and/or system management
- Experience supporting VMware and/or Windows
- Current SC clearance would be beneficial but not essential
Please apply by following the link provided or contact Jonny Mills at Experis for further details.