2ND Line Support Engineer
Hampshire & Bekshire
£30.000+ 15% shift allowance (4 days on/4 days off)
Our client, a leading global service provider are seeking a 2nd Line Support Engineer to support & augment their existing Shared Service. The successful candidate will work as part of a team providing support on a 24/7 shift pattern. The role will involve:
- Monitoring Notifications and Events generated by automated systems and act as required when particular events/notifications occur.
- Incident logging. Manage the Incident to resolution in conjunction with the 3rd parties
- Patch Deployment: Deployment of monthly security patches to Microsoft server environments using the Microsoft SCCM toolset.
- Change Management: Support and participate as required in all Change Management Activities
- Request Fulfilment: Will receive and fulfil simple Service Requests based on the defined Service Catalogue including add, change or remove access to Production or Pre-Production.
- Experience in supporting secure IT infrastructures
- Experience in incident resolution and/or system management of secure IT infrastructures
- Base understanding of Systems Centre Operations Manage 2012
- Base understanding of Systems Centre Configuration Manager 2012 software delivery
- Anti-Virus management and reporting
- Current SC clearance would be beneficial
Please apply by following the link provided or contact Jonny Mills at Experis for further details.