2nd Line Support Analyst - Contact - London
We are currently looking for a 2nd Line Support Analyst to join an exciting software company on a 6 month basis in London.
As a 2nd line support analyst you will help in providing our customers with quality service, focusing on consistent and efficient support with all of the available technologies and procedures.
- Serve as a first point of contact for customer seeking technical assistance over the official channels of communication
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by the customers
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Handling and assisting with support for both Software and Hardware related matters globally
- And more
- Minimum 1-2 years relevant work experience as a helpdesk technician or other customer support roles
- Technical Knowledge - good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Comfort with Technology - Demonstrated ability to research solutions and translate them into resolutions based on troubleshooting and investigation
- Problem solving attitude and customer oriented
If you are interested in the above role, please apply!