1st/2nd Line IT Support Analyst - Managed Service Provider (MSP)
Warrington - Salary £20,000-£24,000 (dependent upon experience)
*role will initially be remote
My client, a well-established Managed Service Provider and Microsoft Partner based in Warrington are seeking to appoint an IT Support Analyst to provide technical support to their large and diverse customer base remotely, over the phone as well as on-site.
If you like to work in a fast-paced environment, possess strong trouble-shooting skills and are used to dealing with 1st, 2nd line technical issues or both and have a passion for ensuring your customers get the highest level of service possible, then this opportunity will be for you!
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills, experience & behaviours:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to speak in a confident and professional manner
- Experience working in a fast-paced MSP environment
- Ability to work alone as well as within a team
- Experience providing Windows Desktop support - Windows 10
- Experience in supporting Windows Server
- Expertise in supporting Office 365 & Microsoft Exchange, with Azure experience being desirable
- Experience in supporting, installing and configuring backup and DR software
- Experience in supporting Network Infrastructure including routers & firewalls
- You will possess a full driving license & own a car
- Installing and configuring Internet Services, such as FTTC or leased line would be desirable
What's in it for you?
- Salary up to £24,000 dependent upon experience
- Structured career ladder with excellent career prospects to move into technical pre-sales & project delivery
- Opportunities for personal development including support in attaining industry Microsoft certifications
If you feel you have the pre-requisite skills, please 'click' apply in the first instance.
Technical support analyst, ICT support analyst, IT analyst, IT support analyst, IT technician, ICT technician, IT helpdesk, 1st line, 2nd line, IT Support Engineer, Technical Support Engineer, IT Admin, Managed Service Provider, MSP, Microsoft, O365, Azure, VMware, IT Support, Technical Support, Network Support, Server Support