1st Line Support Agent (Full training provided)
Three 1st Line Support Agents are required by a globally recognised organisation to join them on a permanent basis in their Southampton office.
This position is an excellent fit for a recent graduate looking to start a tech career in a brilliant global company. Full training is provided, all you need to bring is your passion for technology, problem solving, organisational and communication skills.
As the 1st Line Support Agent, you will be providing effective operation of a diverse range of systems and the timely detection and resolution of faults in order to achieve the highest possible SLA's in a 24/7/365 environment. Push incident resolution and effectively manage communications to ensure everyone remains informed and reassured during incidents.
What's in it for the 1st Line Support Agent?
- An excellent Salary (£22k to £27k depending on experience)
- Working for a recognised company with an excellent reputation
- Career development across a diverse International organisation
- Excellent benefits package including contributory pension, private health-care and great company discounts, subsidised restaurant, gym and much more
- You will be working within industry leading teams and people
Skills for the 1st Line Support Agent:
- Flexible with ability to work 24/7/365 shifts (including nights)
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Have a genuine interest in technology
- Experienced in troubleshooting technical problems
- Reporting and logging skills
If you keen to work as an 1st Line Support Agent where full training will be provided with a company who invest in their technology and staff, then please apply via the link.