IT Service Desk Analyst - Burton, Staffordshire
Service Desk Support, Helpdesk Support, Call Logging & Service Desk Ticketing Systems (Heat, Remedy, ServiceNow etc), Microsoft Office 365, D365, Windows Software, MS Exchange, Active Directory, SCCM, Intune, Supporting end user devices (Desktop, Laptops, Printers, Tablets, Mobile Phones.
Burton on Trent, Staffordshire
£21,000pa + Benefits - Permanent Role | Full Time
This Experis IT client are an award-winning company with offices in Staffordshire who deliver world class IT Service Desk Support Services to a UK wide sector.
They are urgently seeking an enthusiastic, self-motivated and skilled Service Desk Analyst to join their growing IT Team that are a key element interfacing with the customers for their on-site / off-site Technical Support.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Act as a first point of contact for all internal customers regarding IT issues and queries.
- Logging all requests and incidents within the ITSM helpdesk system ensuring
- Ensuring SLA's are met by responding to and resolving tickets in a timely manner.
- Take ownership of tickets ensuring the customer and ticket is updated with the ticket resolved where possible or assigned to next resolving group in a timely manner
- Provide a professional and high-quality customer support service adhering to service management principles
- Remote and in person support using windows administration and mobile device management tools.
- Administration and support of solutions such as Active Directory, Office365, D365, Outlook and Exchange
- Create/disable/update user and system accounts; permissions, unlocks, password resets and group creation / assignment in accordance with security policies and procedures
- Installation and support of software
- Troubleshoot desktops, laptops, tablets, mobile phones and other end user peripherals for any hardware, software or network issues
- Asset management of all IT equipment keeping track of what equipment is assigned to whom.
- Management and assignment of software licences
- Identify problems and raise awareness with Service Managers
- Ability to organise and prioritise own workload
- Take ownership of improving first time fix rate by working with second line team to increase knowledge
- Ensure Knowledge base is regularly reviewed for any additions or amendments
- To participate in the department's out of hours rota as required.
- Keep abreast of new technologies
Your key experience will be:
- IITIL certification or working knowledge of.
- Previous IT Service Desk and/or call centre experience preferable
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Experience of working and supporting Microsoft technologies, software and operating systems such as D365, O365 Active Directory, Exchange, Windows 10, Azure, SCCM and Intune
- Experience supporting end user devices (desktop, laptop, printer, tablet, mobile phone)
Call Experis IT today!