Workday Implementation PM
Location: Remote working
FTC - 12 months
We are actively looking to secure a Workday Specialist PM to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
As a member of the HRIT team, you will be involved with the implementation and project management of Workday into the client. The team are accountable for delivering high profile HR projects both from a technology and overall end to end delivery perspective for the business.
- Facilitate and drive projects within the overall portfolio through from the early stage of initiation to the final implementation
- Provide structure and guidance to the project and to be the calm voice of reason within the delivery to ensure the focus is on the key priorities.
- Build strong and collaborative relationships across the business, operational and delivery areas and to be a trusted delivery resource.
- Build good industry knowledge within the portfolio so that you can clearly articulate and manage the context of the delivery to ensure the project delivery is aligned to the overall strategy of the business.
- Innovate to continuously improve project delivery best practice both within the team
- Collaborating with the client and external stakeholders/sub-contractors in the delivery of reports.
- Quality Management through conducting internal audits on live projects (Project Health Checks)
Skills & Experience
- Experience of working on Workday implementations
- Knowledge of all functional modules within Workday specifically Payroll and Time (beneficial)
- Excellent internal and external stakeholder management skills
- Track and communicate project progress against plans