Description: User Researcher
Initial Duration: 6 Months
Daily Rate: £400-£500 per day
IN SCOPE OF IR35
As a User Researcher you'll generate new and useful user insights and translate them into features and actions. You will lead the formal usability testing process for a digital service - from developing user recruitment briefs through to test moderation, analysis and report writing.
- Understanding of agile delivery techniques e.g. Continuous Delivery/Integration, Test Driven Development, and associated tooling
- A degree in areas such as psychology, sociology, anthropology, human-computer interaction or market research
- Good facilitation and influencing skills
- Excellent problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - able to work with large groups of customers of varying levels of seniority from user to board level
- This role will involve working with various UK Government clients at locations across the UK, so you must be mobile and willing to work away from your base location
- Experience of delivery using an iterative/agile methodology (e.g. Agile/SCRUM)
- Experience of agile collaboration tools (e.g. Atlassian Jira, Agile for Scrum, Confluence)
If you are an experienced User Researcher and have worked within the Gov.UK or GDS apply now.