Job Title: User Management Analyst
Location: Milton Keynes (Onsite 5 days a week)
Contract Length: six month
Reporting to the User Management Lead, this role is responsible for completing all assigned user access service requests raised by the clients customers, for both SAP and bespoke systems in line with corporate and regulatory requirements.
The role will also be responsible for the processing and coordinating timely responses to the clients management, channelling requests for help to appropriate functions for resolution, monitoring resolution activity, and keeping customers appraised of progress. The ability to ensure that expectations are managed while delivering exceptional customer satisfaction are important factors in fulfilling the requirements for this role.
The role plays a key part in driving and implementing change and supporting project portfolio initiatives into live operations. The individual will be required to work cross functionally with other areas of IT and business departments to ensure cohesive management of service requests and incidents, so reducing overall business impact.
- Manage and fulfil User Access requests within agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs) ensuring that policies and procedures are adhered to and AIM principles are applied
- Administration and processing of all SAP requests within the client and working with Germany to ensure SLAs are met and proactively identify any areas of re-work that can be avoided
- Responsible for providing advanced, specialist user management and administration of SAP systems and bespoke applications raised by internal customers.
- Develop and administer processes to ensure that all employees have the correct IT access rights and support recertification activities to correct or amend access levels.
- Process management for all bespoke applications.
- Working closely with the Service Desk Manager and Project Management analysts to ensure the handover of new system accesses is structured and supports the growing environment.
- Liaise with Human Resources and management to ensure all system accounts are created, amended and deleted, inclusive of temporary accounts. Documented policies and procedures must be followed at all times
- Innovate: introduce new ideas and processes that improve performance and productivity.
- Assist in driving and implementing change and supporting project portfolio initiatives into live operations.
- Call management, incident management and escalation management.
- Ownership of Incident management processes within User Management
- Responsible for channelling requests for help to appropriate functions for resolution, monitoring resolution activity and keeping customers appraised of progress to ensure that expectations are managed while delivering an exceptional customer experience.
- Track actions through to formal completion and reports on progress as required.
Skills and Experience
- Knowledge and proven experience of User Access Management
- Detailed knowledge and experience of working in a user management role within an IT services organisation
- ITIL V3 Service Management qualified, or prepared to achieve qualification
- Strong customer service and time management skills.
- Good analytical skills and the ability to demonstrate systematic thought processes.
- A strong team player
- Ability to cope with pressure, meet deadlines and prioritise appropriately.
- Flexible, customer focussed and motivated by a challenge.
- Proficient in compiling reports and management information.
- Self-starter able to achieve results with minimal supervision