Role: User Experience Designer
Start Date: ASAP
Location: London (currently remote)
Duration: 2-3 months - rolling contract £250-350 per day
IR35: In scope
Our purpose is to use the power of communications to make a better world; for each other, for our customers, for society and our communities. To do this, we need to create talented technology teams that will deliver brilliant results.
We are a multinational telecoms company and the largest provider of fixed-line, broadband and mobile services in the UK. We have an exciting new career opportunity for an accomplished Business Analyst to be based in Bristol within our Mobile Technology business unit.
Working in Mobile Technology, you will be involved in delivering cutting edge innovation and working on projects that improve communication and experience for consumers and businesses alike.
Our Mobile business has a reputation for firsts and has won the Root Metrics award for being the UK's No. 1 Network for 5 years running.
- Helping to shape and create our Openreach Design System to be build on our Adobe Expeirence Manager platform
- Understanding problem statements across the business, shaped by data and insight and coming up with digital experiences alongside our product manager to fix them
- Creating experiences that also delight our users and help to change the perception of our Brand through world class digital experiences
- Designing wireframes to validate with end users, and helping shape any user research sessions we may run with our partner Bunnyfoot - We're happy for you to use whatever wireframing tool does the job.
- You'll be working with our copywriter and our production manager to make sure that we're bringing our SEO friendly, Accessibile and on brand content to life.
- You'll turn these wireframes into pixel perfect visual designs before handing them across to our development team to build.
- Passionate about digital design - you'll eat, sleep and breathe design, knowing all of the latest trends and how to bring outside thinking and ideas in to our organisation.
- You're a problem solver - you take time to undersatand the commercial or customer problem we're trying to fix, backed up with data and insight - so you'll wed your creativity with analytical skills.
- Great E2E Design experience - From concept to live measurement, you'll have tonnes of hands on experience in delivering UX and Visual design
- User centricity - you'll be the voice of the customer in our squad, you'll know what works for them and ensure to design to their needs.
- We'll need to see a portfolio of work
Experience you would be expected to have
- Experience of working in agile development teams (we work in 3 week Scrum sprints)
- Experience of using wireframing prototyping and visual design tools.
- Experience in creating experiences that adhere to WCAG 2.0 AA accessibility standards and guidelines
- Expeirnece in creating experiences that include micro interactions to delight and excite customers.
- Experience in telco background is preferable but not necessary.
- Experience in working within brand identify and guidelines, with the ability to push the boundaries when required.
You'll work with our Development team (partnered with EPAM) to bring these designs to life, and will sign off that the output meets your designs.
Please submit CVs today!