Job Title: Underwriting Analyst
Salary up t0 £45,000
Experis is working with a Global Reinsurance company based in London who are looking to grow a team of Underwriting Analysts. This team will work directing with the pricing team and Underwriting team and is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to progress their analytically career, having previous experience in managing large data sets and narrating them to stakeholders.
The responsibilities for the role include:
- To enable and develop the monitoring, reporting and adherence to all Lloyd's Minimum Standards, in particular to assist with bench marking of policies, regular performance monitoring of delegated agreements.
- Work closely with the pricing team to monitor the completion, accuracy and efficiency of benchmark pricing.
- Support and work closely with underwriting teams to develop their performance monitoring and portfolio management, making use of appropriate reporting tools and data warehouses in order to automate and streamline reporting across the business.
- Prepare standard and ad-hoc reports and KPIs for the various syndicate committees and assist with the reporting of performance against plan and the Lloyd's Minimum Standards.
- Take responsibility for the development and production of any relevant reports to Syndicate underwriters and participate in internal and/or external project initiatives.
- Liaise with the business to ensure that any applicable recommendation points arising from internal and/or external audits, compliance reviews etc. are dealt with satisfactorily.
- Must have 1+ years experience working in an analytical role managing large data sets and manipulating via Excel
- Ability to manage own workload and to work both supportively and jointly with colleagues
- Ability to work under pressure and flexibly when necessary, prioritising tasks, resource planning and meeting deadlines
- Use of communication skills, both written and verbal reporting and presentation, that are both effective and meet business needs
- Demonstrate high degree of attention to detail and accuracy
- You will need to have excellent communications skills, an analytical mindset and be someone who wants to develop in data capture, analysis and reporting.
This role offers a competitive package with flexible working and 25 days holiday, excluding bank holidays. It is a great opportunity to grow your analytical career and gain experience from a number of key business areas.