UC & Broadband Support Engineer - 1st & 2nd Line - East Birmingham / Warwickshire
Eloquent, Polite and Energetic Customer Facing 1st & 2nd Line Support Engineers required to work and develop in this Cloud Based Telephony, UC - Unified Communications, Telco, WLR3 Portal, Broadband Communications Cisco, VoIP, Ericsson, 3CX and Polycom Systems arena.
This is Desk Based Customer Facing and Client Support role with WFH Flexibility
No Field Work - However, progression to Field Engineering and Technical Consultancy posts are available for the career minded person.
£28,000 to £35,000 (depending on experience) Pension + Health + 28 Days Holiday + Options to Buy Holidays
- License: Full/Driver
- Job Type: Full Time / Permanent / Office Based / Potential for WFH
- Working Hours: Monday to Thursday 09:00-17:30 & Friday 09:00-16:30
- Product Training: Excellent full Product Training Package available
This established and growing Telecoms and Cloud Based telephone Specialist are seeking and enthusiastic and challenge orientated Customer Support Engineer asap.
The successful candidate will be part of a busy technical team and will be responsible for providing technical support on a range of telephony and broadband services as well as hardware and software technical support for s range of Telephone System Products.
As part of the role, candidates will be responsible for processing, tracking, and managing orders for new telephone & Internet services, from cradle to grave, and for providing continuous updates to customers from order creation to service delivery.
Ideal candidates with relevant experience in roles such as: IT Technician, IT Support Engineer, IT Service Desk Technician,1st Line Helpdesk Engineer, IT Support Technician, 1st Line Support Engineer, Support Technician, IT Support Engineer, 1st Line Support Technician, Technical Support, IT Support, IT Systems Engineer, IT Systems Support, Technical support advisor, Telecoms support,Telecoms 2nd Line Support, VoIP, Digital Telephony, Unified Communications, Switching, Routing, Networking, PBX Support, PBX Installation, PBX Engineer will be highly advantageous.
Additional training and on-going support will be provided in this role; however, all applicants must be able to work and learn in an active business environment.
- 2 years within a role supporting IT / Telecoms
- Technical Cisco, Ericsson, WLR3 Portal, 3CX, Polycom
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Network Troubleshooting, Voice & Data and Unified Comms
- Experience in the application of logical problem-solving techniques
- Ability to adapt and learn new technologies and processes quickly
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to manage you own workload effectively
- Experience with on-premises & cloud-based telephony systems
- Experience using online e-billing platforms
- Experience with WLR3 portal & procedures
- Experience with broadband provisioning & fault resolution
This client are proud to be tagged as a "Great Place to Work" by current staff and they will offer you an inclusive, collaborative atmosphere to develop your skills as part of a thriving team with opportunities to be grasped for your future.
Call Experis IT today for more information!