The Technical / Software Architect is the point of contact for technical & software architecture and design queries/decisions.
* Define and build software solution(s) considering maturity, integrity, stability, scale, maintainability and user profile.
* Articulate the different architectural views to depict aspects of the solution and common mechanisms for interactions between software components.
* Know the longer-term technical strategy and how the solution will consider this, whilst ensuring the software solution is compatible with the overall architecture.
* Appreciate non-technology aspects of the software solution (eg business strategy).
* Support the solution throughout its construction, providing support to the development community.
* Relay key messages to other architects, managers and developers consistently.
* Convince the team to adhere to and effectively leverage the software architecture and maintain modifications in architecturally relevant documents.
* Assist in building an effective team of developers
* Experience with Agile methodologies & skills.
* Must be experienced in Digital technologies, platforms and be able to drive our Digital agenda to meet the aspirations of a challenging client and environment.
* Service oriented architecture knowledge/background (SOA)
* UML experience (Unified Modelling Language)
* Software design patterns/architecture
* Microservice experience
* Java or Scala development background
* Java, UML, Restful APIs, Scala
* Curiosity, continuous learning and willingness to get hands-on when needed
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Problem solving and creativity skills
- Job Type:
- Job reference:
- 19 days ago