Microsoft Technical Project Manager
Are you a Technical Project Manager looking for your next opportunity? I have an excellent opening for an ambitions Technical Project Manager who is looking to make their mark in a global business. My client are a global leader in digital transformation and they are looking for a Project Manager who has demonstratable knowledge of Office 365 and Azure Platforms.
To be successful in this role, you will need a rich combination of experience, proven skills, and personal attributes. See below to find out if you are the person we are looking for. You will have the ability to travel to client and Atos sites around the UK.
The role uses the remote access technologies that come with Microsoft 365 and Azure. The role can be based at local Atos sites and has the capability of home working, particularly in the current COVID 19 climate. There will be the potential to travel to client sites as needed by the business.
- Demonstrable knowledge of the O365 and Azure Platforms.
- Documentation for O365 and Azure solutions Project Management
- IT Service Management
- Change Control Management
- Custom Code Management
- Experience in deploying at O365 and Azure solutions (including Migrations to the platform and Exploitation / Adoption of the Feature set)
- Experience developing strategy documents and/or roadmaps for Microsoft O365 and Azure platforms
- Ability and experience demonstrating Microsoft O365 and Azure solutions in detail.
- Takes initiative to keep skills up to date and maintain awareness of developments in the industry sector.
- Prince 2 Practitioner
- Qualifications in Microsoft (O365 / Azure) Exams
- Have some understanding of Analytics and Reporting in Office 365.
- Understanding of Active Directory both on premise and the cloud.
In addition to joining a global leader in digital transformation, you can also expect a phenomenal range of benefits. These include: an exciting salary, 25 days' annual leave, private medical insurance, an attractive partner pension scheme plus many more. We also operate a flexible benefits scheme, allowing you to purchase discounted products and services.
What's more, we really value your progress and it's a top priority to engage, encourage and develop you to help you improve your potential. In fact, we have comprehensive training and development programmes in place demonstrating our dedication to developing your career.
We want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
If you believe you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to apply please don't hesitate to contact me via email or by phone.