6 month Contract
Canary Wharf, London
Day rate up to £159PD Via Umbrella
Role will report to Team Leader STOTS (Secretarial, Telephony Oil Trading Support)
Accountable for support to one or more senior level managers and associated trading teams
The assistant will provide all elements of administrative support as detailed below. The ability to work at speed and react to Manager's needs and requirements essential.
The role is also to provide support through the STOTS team to the front office trading floor
Flexibility and efficiency to ensure the roles and responsibilities are met in a timely and effective manner are crucial to this role, dealing effectively with conflicting priorities.
The role will be responsible for but not limited to:-
· Daily management and co-ordination of calendar for one or more senior level managers as requested, anticipating materials and papers needed for meetings and proactively managing potential issues in location / timings / travel arrangements.
· Point of contact for the manager
· Where required, review of email inbox to screen out unwanted emails and respond to simple requests and requirements.
· Schedule meetings and teleconferences as required, booking rooms as appropriate including associated requirements e.g. equipment and availabilities (room and personnel).
· Organise travel and logistics arrangements and prepare itineraries for trading teams
· Preparation of expenses for approval and management of invoices.
· Assist with creating reports and presentations.
· Facilitate events arranging all associated logistics and provide event support
· Manage all aspects of the joiner/mover/leaver processes and any associated tasks
· Manage all IT requests
· Coordinate training for the trading team and monitor staff completion
· Produce written documentation on behalf of the manager
· Coordinate my plan discussions and follow up on completion on behalf of the manager
· Working within budgets
· Proven track record of experience in administrative/support roles.
· Familiar with Microsoft Office Programmes: Outlook, Access, Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
· Good organisational skills with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
· Ability to work under pressure in a team environment, working together to balance workloads and priorities.
· Excellent communication skills, along with good interpersonal skills.
· Discretion when dealing with confidential issues.
· Strong follow through and completion of assigned tasks.
· Positive attitude / Can do attitude, keen to help out to free others up.
· Flexibility - can handle a wide variety of responsibilities and take the initiative to manage tasks independently (multi tasking)
· Team player - ability to effectively communicate with individuals both within the company and externally.
· Demonstrated professionalism and courtesy in the face of changing priorities.
· Ability to assess and anticipate the requirements of the team
· Proactive and able to work with minimal supervision
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive we are not able to get back to everyone who applies. Therefore, if you have not heard back from Experis within 7 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful however we will contact you if suitable roles come up that match your skill set.
- Job Type:
- Business Transformation
- Job reference:
- 22 days ago