ROLE: Talent sourcing and market intelligence senior advisor
RATE: £450 p.d. (inside IR35)
LENGTH: 3 months
LOCATION: Surrey (3 days onsite)
The role holder will work on a project led basis in the identification, engagement and conversion of passive candidates aligned to business-critical skills needs and search requirements. Leads on the development of market mapping and intelligence activities, ensuring insights are relayed to business stakeholders in a qualitative and credible way. Drives the company's competitive advantage, ensuring we have warm and engaged talent pipelines ahead of demand needs, in order to deliver our strategic priorities.
- Interface with the talent sourcing and market intelligence manager/lead to ensure best practice and delivery of the global talent sourcing strategy.
- Act as a subject matter expert for global talent sourcing and market intelligence initiatives.
- Interfaces with P&C, TA&M, Talent Integrators and business stakeholders to understand their business drivers and talent needs and build and deliver effective sourcing and market intelligence strategies demonstrating a deep understanding of the talent market.
- Provides support on talent sourcing projects to ensure project milestones are achieved, ensuring commitments are delivered on time and to the required standards, working collectively on time sensitive searches, across regions and time zones using agile methodology.
- Engages the passive candidate market with compelling messaging, aligned to the employer value proposition through to talent community conversion.
- Manages the calibration and engagement activity with key business stakeholders in partnership with attraction, talent integrators and TA&M colleagues.
- Partners with the talent sourcing and market intelligence manager to develop and drive a robust sourcing strategy in alignment with organizational objectives regarding diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Leads by example in the adoption and utilisation of the TRM, ensuring it is being used as a core part of the sourcer and TA&M role, with demonstrated progression of pipeline growth/conversion, driving results and reporting for stakeholders.
- Tracks and measures conversion rates, including numbers of passive candidates who turn into applicants, get invited to interviews, get offers and get hired
- Works with the wider PH team to ensure pipelining activities enable a decreased time to fill and reduction of Rules of the Road (RoTR) exceptions
- Build robust understanding of discipline competitor landscape and uses qualitative and quantitative market intelligence reporting to influence stakeholders and drive decision making.
- Provides coaching support to other team members to ensure successful execution and delivery of talent sourcing and market intelligence projects.
- Keep up to date with external market intelligence and industry trends such as new technology, talent sourcing techniques and using these insights to raise the profile and improve the existing strategy.
- Ensure an inclusive and diverse workplace which reflects the communities in which we operate
- Promote an environment of respect and dignity
- Be role models for diversity and inclusion, through the V&Bs
- Degree qualified or equivalent experience/education
- Experience of talent sourcing and market intelligence
- Experience of planning, developing and delivering sourcing campaigns across multiple channels, leveraging effective solutions to attract candidate applications from underrepresented groups
- Strong data visualization and project management skills with an ability to translate data into commercial insights.
- One team mind-set - demonstrates an understanding of the value of, and ability to develop, high quality, trust-based relationships the wider organisation - leaders & employees
- Analytical thinking - comfortable using predictive analytics to identify outcomes and improve decision making; e.g. sourcing strategies & strategic workforce shaping, D&I
- Drives value-adding solutions - deeply integrated to drive business solutions, not operating as a parallel function.
- Naturally looks beyond own area/organisational boundaries to consider the bigger picture and/or perspective of others. Successfully balances the needs of the Function/Group with local needs
- Familiarity with Talent Acquisition processes and policy
- Presentation, writing, reading and numerical abilities
- Comfortable in Microsoft product suite
- Is skilled at active listening and communication
- Experience of working in a highly matrixed global organisation
Executive Search experience