Talent Acquisition Specialist/Co-ordinator
We are currently looking for a Talent Accusation Specialist for our client in Hammersmith. You will be responsible for internal roles within the business. You will be involved at every stage of the process from Recruitment planning, interviewing, selection, offer stage and on-boarding. An engaging environment in a vibrant business, offering an opportunity to take your recruitment and HR experience into an internal setting.
* Co-ordinate the recruitment and selection procedure, including advertising and sourcing candidates, liaising with recruitment agencies, shortlisting, telephone screening, interviewing, offering employment and inducting new employees.
* Liaise with Senior Management team to understand recruitment needs.
* Monitor, measure and report on recruitment activity
* Engage with and maintain relationships with candidates
* Act as a Company ambassador to support the organisation's recruitment strategy and attract interest in vacancies through marketing activity, including relevant social media channels.
* Assist with other HR responsibilities when time allows.
* Maintain confidentiality and carry out responsibilities in a sensitive manner and with discretion at all times.
* Will be handling Tech, Commercial, Marketing roles across multiple locations
* Well organised and will require to carry out admin tasks alongside sourcing
* Previous recruitment experience (ideally Tech and In House)
* You will be career minded with a desire to personally grow and build
* Attitude is the most essential criteria, a team player, hardworking and business focused.
* Organisational skills
* Exceptional communication skills
* Computer literacy (including use of job boards and social media)