Talent Acquisition Partner
We are actively looking to secure a Management Accountant to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
The Talent Acquisition Partner will be responsible for recruiting across a variety of functions within the European Aviation Business. The responsibilities of the role will cover all areas of the talent journey, driving engagement and a robust & positive experience for all candidates at all levels, from job posting to assessment & selection to onboarding, ensuring we attract and hire diverse and quality talent in our business and regions. Engagement and collaboration with key stakeholders, Hiring Managers and the HR function across the business and region is crucial in ensuring we employ strategies that build performing teams and organizations.
- Lead Strategic/Niche recruiting activity across a variety of disciplines including Digital Technology, Engineering and Manufacturing.
- You will collaborate with TA team members, individual Hiring Managers, Department Leaders, HR counterparts and all candidates
- Deliver comprehensive support to the Aviation hiring groups to fulfil recruiting strategy in a wing to wing recruitment process, effectively prioritizing workload
- Handle specialised recruitment programs to address unusual needs and spikes in hiring volume and slate/pipeline development for the European region
- Engage with passive market and craft sourcing strategy pipelines using various methods
- Be a great partner across businesses and TA teams, establish ongoing relationships with hiring managers in order to understand their business and recruitment needs and fill their open positions in a timely manner
- Set high recruitment standards, always taking into consideration operational excellence and compliance
- Coach managers/interview teams to incorporate capability/competency based assessments during their interview
- Maintain strategy to attract a diverse workforce to the company by hiring talented people of diverse backgrounds, experiences and styles
- Ensure delivery against key TA metrics
- Effectively use social media tools in alignment with the Brand Strategy
- Effectively handle the candidate experience, ensuring that it is positive and respectful
- Provide ad hoc market intelligence data to hiring team and business, combine information (talent market trend, threats, opportunity, etc.) to be used at business strategy level
- 5+ years' experience as an inhouse or agency Recruiter
- Technical , Engineering or Digital recruitment experience
- An understanding of Technical jargon (C++,C#, Java etc.)
Interested candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.