Systems Integration / Application Support
Birmingham (with home working)
initial 6 Month FTC
My leading client is looking for an Integration Analyst/ Application Support Analyst / Developer to provide a range of support across systems, products, applications that the business utilises. This role has a mixture of responsibilities including 3rd line support issues, on-prem and cloud infrastructure support/maintenance, database administration, integration development and support, and deployment activities for new applications and/or upgrades to existing applications.
- Experience working with APIs and integrating platforms
- Extensive administration understanding of SQL Server database management.
- Strong Knowledge of Integration tools like Intapp Integration builder, SSIS
- Ability to query databases using T-SQL and troubleshooting scripting issues
- Solid understanding and use of PowerShell
- Experience with scripting and automation tools
- Strong understanding of SSRS or Power BI for reporting and analysing data.
- Experience of having worked with ADDS, any exposure to Azure / Azure AD would be really useful
- Experience of reporting solutions in SSRS and Power BI
- Understanding of change control processes, ideally exposure to ITIL
- Implementing and maintaining custom alerting solutions which will assist with proactive system management
- Experience working with and supporting cloud-based technologies and applications.
Please apply for further information
Application support, Integration Analyst, T-SQL, SQL DAB, Automation, PowerBI, ITIL, SSRS, ADDS, Azure, QA