Strategic Account Manager
We are currently looking for an experienced Strategic Account Manager to join our client, a leading global assurance provider who provide outstanding expertise in certification, customised assurance, cyber security, inspection and training. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established organisation who look after more than 60,000 clients across a diverse range of sectors and markets.
- Develop and win new business opportunities with existing and target strategic accounts.
- Build and maintain strong strategic relationships with key individuals in client accounts.
- Lead the strategic sales priorities and implementation for accounts, based on opportunities, framework and service agreements, to maximise revenue delivery and growth.
- Introduce new products and services which are added to the portfolio through acquisitions and new product development.
- Support strategic bids and be a major contributor to the bid process and team.
- Be the local lead and representative for colleague's accounts, where geographical strategic support is needed, including liaison with Strategic Account Managers (GAM's) to drive sales and pipeline opportunities.
- Results driven delivery - You will manage a selection of strategic accounts and be responsible for winning business from a target group of logos, with an annual combined revenue value of £0.5-3m initially, depending on mixture of existing and new client priorities, working on growing this significantly year on year. You will be responsible for creating the implementation strategy for new sales in your accounts and working with teams as needed to achieve success. Retention, revenue growth and new logo wins will be the key performance indicators use to measure success.
- Account Management skills - You will be responsible for the development and delivery of strategic account plans, which maximise the opportunity for revenue, in line with group growth objectives and priorities.
- Pipeline management skills - You will need to manage your client pipelines to ensure that they are sufficient to meet the relevant targets, engaging with GAM colleagues and other local SAM's to maximise the opportunities you develop, through local relationships and contracts
- Preparation and delivery of account plans - You will ensure that any strategic account under the management of your team, has an up to date, viable account plan, which is driving the strategic growth initiatives for the account and which can be clearly articulated by the relevant sales person, at any time.
- Contract renewals - You are responsible for managing the retention of all business with your named accounts, minimising the risk of loss to the business, through timely intervention in any process, preventing the re-tendering of business where possible and re-securing the contract where needed.
- Market knowledge and strategic prioritisation - You will maintain a strong strategic knowledge of the market(s) you operate in, ensuring you are able to maintain a strong level of communication with client personnel.
- Contribution to Sales Meetings and Performance summaries - From sales management meetings to BA leadership team meetings, you will be responsible for the production of sales and pipeline reports, performance summaries and updates on specific project actions.
If this sounds like you then please click apply today to put your CV forward for consideration.