Position: Senior Technical Solutions Architect
Location: Remote/ London
Duration: 3-6 initial contract
Our client is seeking for an experience Senior Technical Solution Architect, who has worked with the investment banking and treasury.
- AWS and/or Azure Certified Solutions Architect
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant field, or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role in financial services
- Experienced in Treasury and Banking workflows
- Formal requirements analysis and architecture modelling methodologies and tools
- API strategy and delivery
- Application of AI/ML in financial services
- Technical ownership of Treasury and Banking Workflows
- Hands-on Technical Architect working closely with the Business, peer Architects and agile development teams to define solutions architecture.
- Subject matter expert responsible for vendor assessment.
- Align Trading Architecture with the wider Enterprise Architecture and Business vision
- Define the glide path from current state to target architecture
- Ensure our open platform architecture remains secure
- Drive the highest levels of quality and service
- Promote enterprise wide reuse of technology components
- Track industry trends and ensure new system designs exploit enabling technologies
- Maintain strong working relationships and ensure design patterns and best practices are communicated to and effectively adopted by development teams
- Communicate and win support from senior stakeholders for business-impacting technology decisions
- Collaborate with development, QA, Application support and Infrastructure managers to improve the operational efficiency of the organization.
Should you wish to be considered for this role apply now.