Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
Initially until December 2022
The Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) will provide technical leadership and design and build test suites and frameworks to test. This hands-on position requires broad engineering competence and in-depth technical knowledge of application software development, as well as demonstrated experience successfully planning, organizing, and running projects in a dynamic environment.
Must have a demonstrated track record of delivering test automation, quality requirements, designing functional and performance test suites and producing deliverables that exceed commitments.
The SDET will be responsible for the architecture of test automation solutions, determining current limitations and compatibilities between systems, the selection of new concepts and methodology, and the development of major routines and utilities.
The SDET will review and critique technical requirements and software design specifications and software implementation instilling best practices for test suite automation and frameworks and documentation, making sure designs meet requirements, and delivering high quality software on tight schedules.
- Agile team experience, self-starter
- Can write test automation code, no manual-only QA
- Familiar with functional (BDD) and non-functional testing
- AWS and microservices experience
- At least 5+ years testing experience
- At least 4+ test automation experience
- Experience in a variety of software testing methods, levels, types and processes and where they fit in the overall system and product development lifecycles
- Have expertise in developing automated testing approaches that help maximise benefit and coverage, while minimising maintenance and support
- Demonstrated experience in testing preferably both front end web applications and back end APIs (React, RestAPI, GraphQL)