Umbrella company required
The main responsibilities of the post are:
- Working within an agile DevOps development team to design, implement and sustain new and innovative software solutions to support our client mission.
- Ensuring that all software is fully tested, fully maintained, robust and fit for purpose.
- Managing the continuous integration pipeline for automated deployment.
- Sharing knowledge of tools and techniques with the wider team, both developers and non-developers.
- Contributing towards working in an agile, stripy team and helping that team meet its wider goals.
- Experience of building solutions and detailed knowledge of at least two of; node.js, Java and React.
- Experience of working on technical projects within an agile team including experience with Atlassian JIRA and GitHub.
- Experience establishing automated test, build and deployment continuous integration pipelines using appropriate tooling.
- Ability to quickly research and apply new programming tools and software engineering techniques.
- Knowledge of MS Azure cloud infrastructure, technologies and solutions.
- Experience using data to improve the effectiveness of services, solutions and capabilities.
- Experience in the design, development and delivery of microservice-architecture solutions.
- High level of proficiency working within a complex Scrum-based Agile development environment