ServiceNow Technology Consultant
Duration: 6 months - this will ideally be a temp to perm position
Rate: Market rate
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
As a Service Management Technology Consultant within Capgemini's Business Services Global Business Line the following set of responsibilities and duties exists.
- Deliver functional tools strategies which support client business processes and support our global delivery centers, recommendations and solutions that will overall improve our client's experience and delivery center outcomes.
- Promote Capgemini's Digital Employee Operations (DEO), Digital Contact Center (DCC), and Digital Learning Operations (DLO) practice, its principles while leveraging our assets.
- Strong client facing skills and a good listener. Ability to push a point/right solution to different stakeholders (both technical and non-technical)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; excellent presentation and facilitation skills;
- Possess the ability to clearly articulate the pros and cons of technology choices and solution design decisions and to construct and present rational options to clients and prospective clients on the options they have;
- Comfortable facilitating group discussions and leading client strategy and design activities; able to translate client needs and opportunities into architecture specifications that can be referred to by the analyst, development and migration teams;
- Regular contributor to implementation planning and execution of implementation plan
- Have a focus on getting the job done and done properly;
- Experience in delivering services from industry leading case management/service management systems (ServiceNow, Salesforce, Zendesk etc.)
- Exposure to large scale enterprise application implementations (project team member or key project stakeholder) Familiar with Agile and PMP methodologies
- Minimum 3 years experience in advising internal or external customers on the usage, improvement and maintenance of an enterprise scale application
- Minimum 3 years hands on experience with ServiceNow HRSD or Zendesk preferably with exposure to system administration or in a role that was responsible to fully understand the configuration and be able to support it in regular duties with internal or external customers
- Minimum 3 years of external consulting experience or other relevant experience related to successful delivery of technical contact center tools and solutions.
- Certified ServiceNow System Administrator with 2 + years ServiceNow HRSD experience & completion of ServiceNow HR Fundamentals.
- Completion of ServiceNow HR Fundamentals (within last 3 years) plus 2+ years ServiceNow HRSD experience
Zendesk Solution Consultant Qualification/Certification or Zendesk Support/Guide Admin Certification
Bachelor's Degree required.
- Ability to independently understand and transition into Capgemini's methodologies and approaches. Support technical and tools sales cycle with RFP/RFI/RFQ development.
- Technical and automation first mindset who understands the ever-changing Contact Center platform and associate tools.
- Experience in software QA testing including creating and completing tests, issue tracking and strong debugging skills.
- Ability to work effectively cross-functionally and interculturally across geographically dispersed groups with a proven track record of driving results.
- Experience with governance, risk and compliance management.