Service Transition Analyst - ITIL v3
Location: Nottingham (Initially remote working, however when restrictions lift, 2 days per week on-site)
Competitive Salary and Additional Benefits
We are actively looking to secure a Service Transition Analyst to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
Our Client is one of the world's largest investor-owned electric utility service providers. We are looking for a Service Transition Analyst to join our Client in the Nottingham office.
This role is to support the transition activities involved in the successful delivery of projects, ensuring requirements are delivered and reflected in the design, while managing changes throughout their lifecycle. The successful individual will have an ITIL qualification.
- Engage with projects in the transformation UK program to provide assistance with service transition
- List the steps in the business process delivered by the new service
- Obtain the High-Level technical design document and map the underpinning technology to the business process steps
- Using provided templates, elicit from the project teams the answers to the service handover checklist questions
- Using provided templates, use the answers in the service handover checklist to produce an operational handbook for the new service delivered by the project
- Report at daily stand-up progress and any blockers
- Assisted by knowledge analyst, produce knowledge articles and ticket routing instructions for resolver groups
- Assisted by knowledge analyst, produce a service model for inclusion in the operational handbook
- Assisted by change management, articulate the change management process for the new service including between parties
- Must have ITIL qualifications, preferably V3 service transition
- Must be a self-starter and happy to go and find the people they need to talk to
If you have the above skills, please submit your CV in the first instance.