Service Introduction - Service Managment
Location: Telford, Shropshire (WFH initially due to COVID Restrictions)
We are actively looking to secure a Service Introduction Manager to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Our Client is a multinational corporation that provides consulting, technology, professional, and outsourcing services. We are looking for an individual with expertise in Service Management to support on a large Programme of work to migrate from physical datacentres to the cloud.
- Development of Support Model and Schema for components being delivered by the project teams
- Ensure that Application and Technical Support teams have the capabilities in place to deliver the support model
- Assess any implications related to business readiness and take necessary action to assure that all risks and implications for teams are managed
- Coordinate all SD&T tasks and activities
- Ensure that the support model is complete, tested and signed off before service go live
- Provide a point of escalation for SD&T operational issues and risks
- Ensure operational sign-off of SD&T artefacts at appropriate governance boards and technical reviews
- Facilitate the review and approval of support process tests across all teams
- Gain sign-off of Acceptance into Service Criteria by stakeholders as part of the handover into operational support
- Ensure that all Non-Functional Requirements are fully aligned to the SOD and contractual obligations
- Ensure that timely SD&T input into support solution designs is provided as required
- Ensure that lessons learned from live service introduction issues are applied to the role as applicable.
- Input to operational service integration aspects of the Service Roadmap
- Liaison across all the delivery groups involved to communicate service risks and issues to key stakeholders
- Provide operational service introduction sign off at appropriate governance boards
- Participate in solution reviews and interventions
- Act as point of reference for the project's SD&T group on operational integrations risk
- Advisor to the Project Manager and Service Delivery Directors for each of the project workstreams
- Help to drive service design and transition best practice across the account
- Ensure that service deliverables across the scope of project workstreams are fit for purpose and operational risks are identified and mitigated or escalated as appropriate
- Identify and recommend service introduction operational patterns and frameworks for the implemented service
- Provide consultancy, advice, risk assessment and guidance to the project
- Help drive the rapid resolution of project workstream issues and concerns to ensure a satisfactory outcome that is within the scope of commercial boundaries
- Seek ways to drive the development and improvements of the Service Introduction Manager role across operational patterns and frameworks
If you have the above skills, please submit the latest version of your CV in the first instance.