Service Introduction Manager
Location: West London or Livingston (Scotland) with the possibility of travel (Initially working remotely)
Duration: 6-month contract
IR35 Status: In scope
A Service Introduction Manager is required to join a multinational media and broadcasting client based in West London or Livingston (Scotland) with the possibility of travel, initially working remotely on a 6-month contract.
About the role:
You will be working on high profile delivery programmes and will be responsible for managing collaboration with various teams across, operations, technology, 3rd party service providers, vendors, and business stakeholders.
To succeed in this role, you should have:
- Hands on experience of working in a related Service Introduction Role. Ideally within an Operational Service Environment
- A track record of delivering successful Service Introduction across challenging and complex technology landscapes.
- Extensive experience of managing complex and demanding Service Introduction plans to time, budget and agreed Service Acceptance standards.
- Worked in a global organisation
- Experience operating in a multi-platform Technology organisation with regular and consistent exposure to complex Technology
- Excellent organisational and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Experience of managing cross business stakeholders including Product Marketing, Customer Operations, and Technology stakeholders
As part of your role, you will:
- Be exposed to complex, fast changing, diverse and demanding environments. Service Operations the function department, which the SIM role will form part of, provides onsite presence during general office hours Mon-Fri. Flexibility for working evening and weekend hours will be required on an ad-hoc basis.
- Be expected to communicate effectively to all key stakeholders, ensuring successful Service Introduction and implementation of new services to a high standard
- Be working in complex, fast changing, diverse and demanding environments. Service Operations the department, which the SIM role will form part of, provides onsite presence during general office hours Mon-Fri. Flexibility for working evening and weekend hours will be required on an ad-hoc basis.
- This role is will be based at either Osterley (West London) or Livingston (Scotland) but occasional travel to alternate sites across the UK, typically London, Leeds and Livingston will be required. During the Covid Period remote working will be necessary as and when required and requested.
- Additionally, there may be a limited requirement for European Travel to other client locations such as Italy, Germany, Spain, and Austria.
If this role is of interest to you, please submit your CV in the first instance.