Service Delivery Manager - NOC & Client Network Services
Technical Environment - Cisco, Checkpoint, F5, Palo Alto and HP
Cambridgeshire, Peterborough, Manchester or London Area
£50,000pa to £65,000pa + Full Benefits Package
This renowned and revered IT Solutions and Services specialist who offer a global reach, are seeking an experienced Network & NOC Service Delivery Manager to elevate their Network and NOC Operations Delivery.
Essential Functional & Technical Expertise required:
- Proven experience in SLA driven Service Management roles within an MSP
- Proven People Management and Leadership Skills
- Proven Customer Service Skills
- ITIL methodologies and best practice
- Knowledge or experience of Networking (switching, routing, wireless and firewall technologies)
Your Strategic Requirements:
- To take ownership of Management and Leadership of all aligned NOC Team Leaders with 1-2-1s, PMPs, ad hoc support and guidance including co-worker development and training.
- To undertake regular and routine strategic planning sessions with aligned Team Leaders and teams to understand requirements and capabilities to deliver contractual SLAs.
- To present your requirements and strategies to management for review.
- To empower Team Leaders to undertake their role successfully ensuring their teams can deliver against customer SLAs
- To drive all aligned NOC Teams towards proactive incident, request and queue management on a 24/7 basis and to maximise productivity/improve service delivery.
- To provide a senior level escalation point for aligned customers and internal management.
- To play an active role in the escalations and complaints process to ensure the NOC always provides a swift and highly effective resolution.
Your Operational Requirements:
- You will identify service improvement areas across the NOC and work collaboratively with the Service Improvement Team to drive continual service improvements.
- You will remain contactable and diligent outside of core working hours for Team Leader support and guidance
- You will be responsive to and assist SDMs with service improvement requirements (customer onsite facing meetings may be required from time to time)
- You will proactively maintain and develop knowledge, skills and experience through client contact, industry sources, formalised training and development plans.
- You will provide ongoing support to Business Development Managers, Service Design, Product Design and Transition to drive new business and service capabilities
- You will assist with the design and creation of new Support Services and the review of existing services
- You will assist with implementations for the overall IT strategy and assist in the definition for internal technology infrastructure in respect of network and security technologies.
- You will offer input and design for technical infrastructure solutions that meet service delivery needs and provision for the future needs of the business, based on IT Strategy.
Industry Recognised Qualifications:
- Palo Alto
- Security Clearance (SC) advantageous
Call Experis IT for more Information ASAP - 0121 712 8715