Service Delivery Excellence Manager
Reading (hybrid working)
We are actively looking to secure a Service Delivery Excellence Manager to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
Aligning the mission of the Service Centre, to business needs of our customers through centralisation, delivery efficiency, accuracy, established expertise and consistency in experience.
Delivery Execution & Operational Excellence
Drive Delivery Excellence & Operational Excellence for Service Centre by:
- Enhancing the supplier delivery governance approach to establish accurate performance, quality, and value measures.
- Assess, Mature, and Measure overall delivery capability of Service Centre and continually increase quality expectations.
- Enhance the Customer Experience and Value through targeted delivery improvement initiatives.
Contribute to organisational efficiencies and consistent experiences for our Service Centre Customers and Community.
Identify opportunities to positively affect/impact business results and customer experiences
Key Deliverables & Responsibilities
This role will be responsible for supporting the Service Centre Delivery Excellence Team. You must be able to integrate into a small, talented, supportive, and hardworking team as many of our projects have inter dependencies.
The Delivery Excellence Team Focuses on:
- Identifying, prioritising, and driving best practice Delivery Excellence implementation across a portfolio of services.
- Accelerating the journey from service launch to stable BPO operational management.
- Customer experience and value add service delivery, improving operational management efficiency and reducing capability gaps.
- Driving continual service SLA performance and Quality improvements.
- Identifying service delivery opportunities through detailed analysis and capable of driving these initiatives with our BPO suppliers.
- Initiative project management, monitoring, and progress tracking.
- Accelerating service run management ownership to our BPO suppliers.
- Developing a Trusted Partnership with thin layer monitoring governance.
Professional Training and Certification
- Skills in MS Office
- Project and Change Management skills
- Microsoft certifications preferred where appropriate
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellence communication skills to all levels (including executive level)
- High-powered analytical skills and the ability to understand concepts and situations that pass by many others.
- Ability to foresee and analyse project risks; develop risk management plans and mitigate subsequent issues.
- Strong project and change management skills that cover the PROSCI change management lifecycle.
- Demonstrates strong ability to mine and process data to derive strong business solutions.
- Ability to apply judgement in high pressure situations with minimal external guidance.
- Proven problem-solving skills and the ability to think critically; and use a logical approach to determine the best solution/innovative ideas in ambiguous situations where minimal information is provided.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to document and quick reference information and knowledge.
- Demonstrated experience managing small to large-scale programs.
- Knowledge/background in software industry products/services/applications, with in-depth knowledge of Microsoft's products/services/applications preferred.
- Must possess strong cross team/group/org collaboration skills.
- Positive, energetic, enthusiastic attitude
- Demonstrates strong attention to detail.
- Excellence in time management and prioritisation.
- Experience working with external vendors.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required. (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, Outlook)
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerBI required
Must have skills
- Minimum 5+ years on a similar role
- Fluent English
- Service delivery operational management focused on Performance and Quality
- Project management skills are a distinct advantage
- BPO engagement experience