Service Delivery Consultant
ManpowerGroup is the world leader in innovative workforce solutions, connecting human potential to the power of business. We serve both large and small organizations across all industry sectors through our brands and offerings: Manpower, Experis and Talent Solutions.
Reporting to the Account Manager, you will be responsible for effectively conducting the contractual operational tasks for the region. This includes all aspects of Recruitment, HR, Employee management and Client governance. As a Service Delivery Consultant, your role will be to ensure that all sites within your remit whether based on or off site receive the same level of service in line with the agreed operational KPI's.
- Develops a strong consultative relationship with key stakeholders on the account to focus on client needs and business drivers
- Delivery of performance for sites within region and required meetings and communications to ensure that the daily activity is meeting the Service Levels agreed
- Consultative client governance up to and including CCM level
- Ensure effective conversations/D&G meetings are completed within operational timescales
- Ensure advisors are managed effectively providing a delivery of customer service and promoting a people focused culture
- Work closely with SDM to ensure all complaints and HR issues are dealt with promptly and effectively in line with employment law
Skills & Experience
- Recruitment experience, either agency- or client-side, in a fast-paced, commercially focused environment
- Client and advisor management experience, including direct client contact and advisor management responsibility
- Excellent people management experience and capability to manage advisors and client across multiple sites and be able to maintain a developed relationship within a remote team
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) with the ability to work in a fast-moving and changing environment
- Excellent HR Process / Legislative Awareness
- Must be able to demonstrate MPG values and behaviours
If this role sounds like it suits yourself, please click the link below!