Role: Test Analyst
Duration: 6 Months
Location: Leeds and Remote
This is a great opportunity to join our Identity Tribe. Based at Leeds Dock, the Identity Tribe is at the heart of global digital platforms. You will be joining a diverse and encouraging team where the focus is on building scalable applications with security and reliability built in.
What you'll do:
- Be driven and vocal to promote testing at all steps of the development cycle to ensure quality, performance and customer experience is at the forefront of everything we do.
- Join the team in interpreting business requirements to form technical actions to deliver high quality, customer focused testing solutions.
- Assist the squads with all quality assurance activities including requirements analysis, exploratory testing and test automation
- Provide client team support, participate in investigating incidents, and release activities
- Have the willingness to continuously develop by learning new skills and technologies
What you'll bring:
- Knowledge and experience of testing containerised, cloud-hosted back-end systems with REST APIs using mainstream tools (Postman, Insomnia etc.)
- Basic knowledge and experience of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) for test automation (Java, C# etc.)
- Experience of creating, executing and maintaining automated tests using BDD frameworks such as Cucumber or Gauge
- Experience of testing software in an agile methodology along with CI/CD using build tools like Jenkins, GitHub, Octopus etc.
- Great analytical skills and the QA mindset to ask the right questions
Must have skills;
Confidence to ask questions
Problem solving / able to find information to get to the root cause
Able to learn and pick up new tools/technologies quickly
Self-starter - able to work independently
Object orientated programming fundamentals and experience in an OOP language such as Java/C#
Rest API knowledge and experience testing using mainstream tools such as Postamn/Insomnia
Experience of creating, executing, and maintaining automated tests using BDD frameworks
Understanding and experience of source control management such as Git
Knowledge and understanding of CI/CD
Should have Skills;
Drive initiatives amongst the test team and wider tribe
Drive testing/automation best practices
Platform monitoring tools such as Splunk, Kibana, Prometheus
Understanding of web security
Experience of testing Identity Access Management Platforms
Why wait apply now