Senior Test Analyst - Postman, Insomnia, HTTP, Cucumber, Gauge, Java, GitHub
Location: Leeds / Remote initially due to COVID Restrictions
We are actively looking to secure a Senior Test Analyst to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
Our Client is Europe's biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products.
This is a great opportunity to join our Clients Team based in the Leeds office, The Team is at the heart of their global digital platforms and you will be joining a diverse and encouraging team where the focus is on building scalable applications with security and reliability built in.
You will work to create and execute testing activities to ensure new or amended services meet requirements. The team supports applications and now an ambitious project with the launch of a new streaming service.
- Coach the Feature Squads on best practices to assist with delivering excellent software
- Contribute to the testing manifesto used to guide the principles and practices of testing
- Promote testing at all steps of the development cycle along with mentoring other testers in the squads
- Perform a wide range of behavioural driven development (BDD) activities
- Assist the squads with all quality assurance activities including planning, writing, executing and automating tests
- Communicate testing results, coverage and make recommendations where necessary
- Knowledge and experience of testing containerised, cloud-hosted back-end systems with REST APIs using mainstream tools (Postman, Insomnia etc.)
- Knowledge and experience of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) for creating automation tests (Java, C# etc.)
- Experience of writing and executing automated test scenarios using BDD frameworks such as Cucumber or Gauge
- Great analytical skills and the QA mindset to ask the right questions
- Experience of testing software in an agile methodology along with CI/CD using build tools like (Jenkins, GitHub, Octopus etc.)
Please send a latest copy of your CV in the first instance, if you have the above skills.