Senior Software Developer
London - Remote for the time being
Up to £600 p/d
What You'll Do:
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Help your team solve coding issues and develop best practices.
- Innovate and introduce new technologies to the team.
- Optimize your code, and your team's code, for performance.
- Work with Business Analysts, Project Managers, and other stakeholders to understand features.
What You'll Bring:
- Strong experience in Typescript
- Knowledge of HTTP(s), REST, and JSON.
- Good understanding of and experience with CI tools (Jenkins, Concourse)
- Ability to work well in a team, self-driven, and eager to learn.
- Creative thinking skills and analytical skills, with attention to detail.
- A keen interest for exploring and adopting a range of different technologies
If you feel like you match the skill set required, then please do submit your CV and we will be in touch!