Job Title: Senior Service Designer - Customer Experience - Commercial Banking
Duration: 6 months
Commercial Banking serves millions of businesses ranging from small enterprises, to large corporates, providing commercial customers with a full range of banking providing local support and advice in over 60 countries and territories.
As an experienced Senior Service Designer, you will be responsible for helping to lead and drive the implementation of the Customer Experience vision across CMB, whilst also growing their people and ways of working.
This role provides an opportunity to work across cross-functional teams globally and to influence the direction of our business and senior leaders. In short, you can have a direct impact on shaping and delivering key experiences for millions of customers and thousands of colleagues around the world. This role will be reporting into the Lead Service Designer.
- Proven experience within Service Design, particularly leading strategic design projects in a large organisation
- Strong experience understanding and changing customer behaviour
- Outstanding ability to implement and improve customer experience capabilities by scaling design frameworks and tools to upskill teams, and create a common design vision and principles
- Exceptional relationship management and influencing skills, outstanding interpersonal and communication skills with a proven ability to communicate effectively and confidently at all levels
- A good knowledge of the financial sector is essential; previous experience of Service Design in the final sector is preferred
- Proven ability to lead teams in applying the Design Thinking methodology to develop experiences in creative ways
- Proven success in influencing senior leaders to change ways of working and adopt more customer centric decision making, creating awareness and advocacy for the customer and work you do
- Experience delivering multi-channel designs or solutions across large-scale programs and businesses
- Ability to lead on the design and implementation of experiences across human and digital channels
- Experienced in facilitating end-to-end collaborative design sessions, including with large and/or senior audiences
- A genuine and relentless passion for creating customer-centric solutions that are also commercially viable and differentiating
- A natural ability to quickly digest and understand complex information to help teams solve problems and translate into experience designs
- Ability to translate requests into briefs (problems and hypotheses to solve) that are both clear and motivating for the team and stakeholders
- Ability to work with senior stakeholders to influence and agree strategic direction and ensure support in executing
- Ability to coach, guide and mentor junior members of the team and others new to Service Design in order to continue to build a world-class team
- A degree or equivalent in human-centred design, psychology, research, engineering or a similar background.
If this is the role for you please submit your CV at your earliest convenience.