Senior Programme Support Officer
Solihull- Flexible working
3 Months +
The Senior Programme Support Officer role is to provide a senior lead function within Business Solutions, Data, Digital and Change (DD&C) across an entire set of programmes, projects and other related activities. The post holder will not only provide project, scrum and analytical support but will also have responsibility for identifying best practice, development and ongoing updates of the processes and procedures used by the Support Officers and challenge the norm to ensure that the function is continually improving the service it provides. The role involves liaison with and co-ordination between Programme, Project managers, Scrum Masters, stakeholders, sponsors and all the various parties responsible for successful delivery. This includes coordinating, collating and analysing project/programme highlight reports, agile reports; monitoring and reporting risks & issues and maintaining audit and governance for the processes within DD&C . The senior role will deliver coaching and mentoring across the function.
Key experience required:
- Develop, manage & control overall Change Delivery portfolio governance
- Provides assurance activities across Change Delivery
- Financial management and Benefits tracking
- Management of Change Delivery reporting agnostic of delivery method. Ensuring reporting to programme happens on a regular basis
- To manage the RAID framework to ensure that projects/ Scrum teams manage risks in an appropriate manner and adhere to tolerances for escalation to Programme Manager/Board.
- Manage the change control process within Change Delivery and establishment of an effective change/exception controls framework & culture within the programme
- Supports the co-ordination and management of the Business Solutions Product Backlog (PBL)
- Best practice, coaching and support
- Supports with Programme closure reports and closure activities in line with audit requirements
- Creation of processes and ensures adherence to process
- Attend and minutes key Governance meetings
- Management & maintenance of the stakeholder matrix and communications plan
- Creates process, manages and delivers project, scrum & programme health checks
- Creation and management of plans to help guide stakeholders through all phases of the programme or scrum.
- Creation of Programme Quality Plan and supports PSOs with implementation
- Management and control of programme cost model(s) and finance process
- Creates the benefits management strategy and tracking template and supports PSOs with the execution of the process
- Management of programme procurement activities
- Creates and monitors the process for highlight reporting and supports PSO to ensure adherence to process
- Creates and manages a process for reporting on resource demand across Change Delivery, DD&C and nBS SMEs
- Generation and analysis of MI reports for use by Programme and Senior Management teams
- Ensures adherence to RAID framework across projects and scrum teams.
- Carries out regular RAID reviews with the Programme Management Team to ensure they are pro-actively managed and have high quality actions and mitigations.
- Monitors all new requirements and supports the PMO Manager with facilitation to ensure all are evaluated against current commitments; there is ongoing alignment with strategic objectives
If this role is of interest to you, please submit your CV in the first instance.